Monday, March 3, 2014

Book Review: The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell

 The Land of Stories:The Wishing Spell by Manny 

    This book is by my favorite actor and one of my favorite singers, Chris Colfer. He was a main character on Glee, a show I watch. When I found out that there was a book that he made, I really wanted to read it. I found out that it was in the school library, and I checked it out. It was so great to experience this amazing novel of fairy tales. Now I’ll tell you a little more about this incredible book.
    Alex and Connor Bailey are twins. Alex is very smart, while Connor falls asleep in class. There dad died in a car crash a year before. During their birthday, their grandma comes and gives them this book. It’s called The Land of Stories. Alex soon discovers that the book is humming a lot. They soon fall into the book and discover that they are in this fairy tale world. Everyone’s there. Red Riding Hood has her own kingdom, and is in love with Jack, from Jack and the Beanstalk. Goldilocks is wanted dead or alive. Many more fairy tale lands and characters are in their. They grew up listening to the stories, and it must seem great to see them. Soon, they discover this thing called The Wishing Spell. You need to uncover all these riddles and figure out what you have to get. They go on a great quest that’s exciting, scary, and very humorous.
    I cannot explain how good this book is! It has everything I love. You need to read this book about twins and their quest on getting back to the real world. This book deserves to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment