Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Checks!

              I Checks by Manny

    I Checks are a science packet we do for each unit in the subject. There are four investigations in the packet. Investigations are things we do throughout the unit of solutions and mixtures. Now, we are doing experiments with concentration. Those are very fun.

    Most of the questions are multiple choice. The questions are about all we've done this far. On Tuesday, we did investigation one. I worked with Grace, and together we did a solid job. At the last two problems, we had to really think because it was an open response question section. But we conquered it, and had a fun job doing that. I Checks rock! I can really have fun with science problems and questions. Science is now a fun unit. We get to use liquids, and all that stuff. And then we get to show off our knowledge in the I Check.

Do you find the I Check difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment