Sunday, March 30, 2014

Book Review: Snowboard Champ

  Snowboard Champ by Manny
    Snowboard Champ is an amazing book written by sports author, Matt Christopher. He is well known for his sports books for kids. Some of them include, “Mountain Bike Mania”, “Shoot For the Hoop”, and one of my favorites,”Tennis Ace”. Snowboard Champ is one of a couple snowboarding books he’s written. And I have to say, this book brings back so many good memories of when I was in 4th grade. I read this book 3 times and I’m very happy to have found this book. Snowboard Champ is a book that is one of my favorite all timers. This book holds memories and treasures I will always cherish. Now I’ll tell you about it.
Matt is a decent intermediate snowboarder who moves to a new town named Dragon Valley. He doesn’t feel comfortable there, except the fact he’s there with his uncle. I forgot his name. At school in a couple weeks in, rumors spread around the school about him. Really bad rumors, like, about smoking, his mom in jail, and other ones. Matt especially has trouble with some mean kid named Riley. And because of something Riley did to get Matt in trouble, you’ll probably guess correctly, but Matt got in huge trouble! He soon needs to figure out a way that he can prove his innocence. With something he loves dearly. Snowboarding!
I loved this book. I still have it if you want to read it! This book has some hidden messages in the book. I know most of them, but just for you to think about it, I’m not gonna tell you. But really, read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment