Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Helping with Homework

Helping With Homework by Manny
    I love to help my little brother with his homework. We are Claymo leaders, so it’s good to learn how to be a good leader there for when you need to be a good leader otherwise. Everyone needs help with homework. Not every single day, but you’ve definitely had a few times where you needed help with homework. I’m sure of it.
    I usually help my little brother with math, because that’s the only thing he might need help with. It’s very fun to see him grow and also see how well he’s doing in math. Right now, in his class, they’re doing fractions. He said he was good at fractions, so I didn’t help him that much.
    Many of you have younger siblings. It’s good to help them with things that they don’t know very well yet. If they want help with homework, then you can help them with homework and be a good person. It feels very rewarding to me after helping my little brother. I know I’ve done something good. What can you do to help your younger siblings?

No comments:

Post a Comment