Friday, March 28, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Sam

I would like to be the zoo keeper because I would be the protector of creativity! That means that I would be creative also. I would also like it because as I will be like a war hero. People will tell stories of me looking over the gate of the night zoo, looking at all the dark black monsters with no fear in my eyes. Charging into battle with a very colorful, creative, and storage army behind be. We will be shrieking with a battle cry. Then I will grow old and have grand kids that will be the most creative.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very persuasive argument, Cara. I can see that you would be very good as a night zoo keeper. Your image of people telling stories of you looking over the gate of the night zoo with no fear in your eyes is excellent. Well done and good luck with your application - I'm sure you would be a very creative night zoo keeper. Mr Mullard (Team 100 WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! An amazing description of how you would be a good zoo keeper. I particularly like your description of your fearless eyes. You have painted a very clear description for me, I can see it in my mind's eye.

    Amazing writing, well done!

    Mrs Tunnicliffe (Team 100wc)
    Riders Junior School
    Havant, Hampshire, UK

    ReplyDelete