Sunday, March 30, 2014

Art Cards

Art Cards by Manny 

    Art cards are very fun to complete. We do them in art, of course, and have a lot of fun with them. Usually, we have an option to do them after finishing a project, but in our last art lesson, making art cards was our lesson! It was really cool. You may find this unusual, but I never really did art cards ‘cause I had some trouble finishing the projects. So it was good to get some art card experience.
    In the lesson, you had to pick a station. Drawing, fiber, painting, printing, or the collage station. I picked the drawing station. And which ever station you picked, you’d have to either make a collage on the art card, or weaving, painting, printing, and drawing. I finished 3 art cards, and I’m very proud of them all.
    The art lesson was very fun. I enjoyed finally doing a lot of art cards. Mine that I made are creative and unique, along with everyone else’s in class. Did you have fun with the ar cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment