Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Old Home

My Old Home by Manny 
  
    I used to live on Brook Lane, Carterville, Illinois. It was a small street with a curvy dead end. That was where my house was. I had friends in more than half of the houses. I was friends with Emily, Nathan, Molly, Tegan, Brandon, Brenda, and Bailey, and Madison. Those people were all different ages. Emily was my age, same with Bailey, and the rest were teens and pre-teens.
    It was very fun to hang out with them. We did it all the time! I have many memories of my old home and my friends. We had many adventures, excitements, and other things like that. I have about a billion stories I could tell you about. One antidote was when it got dark, and my older brother Angelo, Nathan, and Brandon didn’t know what to do. So I decided that we should run and jump and twist and turn all the way to the house close to the end of the street. That was very fun for me, Angelo, and for my friends too. My old home held many memories. I was very sad to leave, but St.Louis rocks! Carterville is still one of the best places on earth, in my opinion. Did you ever have to move?

No comments:

Post a Comment