Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery, Part 8

A Typical Mystery:Part 8 by Manny
   
“Oh no, we’re trapped here! Most likely for forever!” Happy screamed. It was scary, being down here. We all didn’t know what to do. I was not calm in these situations, but I had faith that all of us would make it somehow. I kept holding on to that thought of faith and hope.
“You know guys, we’ll make it out of here somehow. We got to have hope,” I said to all of them.
“How!? How are we gonna make it out and get the Golden Apple!? We don’t know how to get out of this place. It’s hot and dry. And Brad, that idea was SO STUPID!” Elsa screamed. She was just getting a little angry. I just stayed calm, and relaxed. “You know Elsa, I’m just trying to-”
“Shut UP! You don’t know what you’re talking about, and you never do!” Elsa shouted. Everyone tried to calm her down, mainly by patting her on the back. Goldilocks and Cinderella stroked her hair, but she pushed them away.
“You know Brad, you come up with stupid ideas and I hate them all! You know, I had a small crush on you, but now I realize that you’re stupid. You can’t think straight, and because of it, you’ve led us here!” As Elsa said those words, I was hurt. I didn’t expect those words to come out of her mouth. And as she finished saying that, she raised some sharp balls of ice. I wasn’t expecting what came at me. As she raised this, Rapunzel protested,”Elsa cu-”
But it was too late. As she threw them at me, I tried to run but I was struck with a sharp pain in my stomach, and around my heart. Everything in my body burned and I fell to the ground. In the last few seconds, all I heard were gasps and oh nos. I just closed my eyes, and they were forced shut, just like last times when I was lifted back home, and to the forest. But everything was dark, and I wasn’t lifted back home…

                    Back In The Forest:
“They’ve been gone for too long. I wonder where they are,” Princess Anna said.
“I know right?” said Flynn Rider. “I’ve been worried about Rapunzel.
“I’ve been worried about Elsa. She’s my sister, and I’m scared for her.” They both stared off into the forest and looked deeper in there.
“You think we should go look for them?” Flynn Rider asked. Elsa responded, ”Definitely!”

1 comment:

  1. HI MANNY!!!
    Elsa is a jerck!!! She is getting all mad for no reason at all!
    That was a weird twist that just changed the whole story forever!!!

    ReplyDelete