Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break

 "Spring Break" BY GRACE

    This spring break (March 17-March 21)
I will be going back to where I moved from (Oregon) and seeing all of my old friends at both my old schools. I will be staying with my friend, while my mom and brother stay with her friend.We will go to the beach for 4-5 days (even though my friend and my mom's friend's daughter has school).
    I can't wait to get school over with even though there might be homework.  It is time to take a break from all this school work and let loose of my school work and GRAB that fun that is left out of school.What are you doing for your spring break?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grace, it's Manny. You must've had a lot of fun visiting your old schools! I think that would be great, seeing your old friends back in Portland. I went to the Dominican Republic, first in Santo Domingo, then Punta Cana. In Punta Cana, I went to the beach a lot. Did you have fun at the beach?

    ReplyDelete