Sunday, March 30, 2014

Science Groups

            Science Groups by Manny

    During the afternoon, we have science groups that we do usually when reading time takes place. I like my science group. The people in my group are Eva, Aidan, Mya, BingBing, and me! Together, we are Group C.
    We are currently doing stuff on the Sun, Moon, and Stars unit. That was by far my favorite unit in science. I was proud of myself on Wednesday because I always explained my thoughts, and objected to answers I knew were wrong. I was on fire that day! I wonder what the other groups are doing. Maybe they're doing the same thing as my group. Maybe they aren't.
    Overall, I just love science groups, and I like the people in my group. It's a very fun time to explain your thinking and be smart, and stretch your brain. That's what science groups is all about. Do you like science groups like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment