Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TV Review: Teen Nick Top 10

 TeenNick Top 10 by Manny 

    TennNick Top 10 is a show on TeenNick that ranks the most voted music videos in America. I really enjoy watching the show. They show two music videos before the commercial break. I think TeenNick Top 10 is a good chance to get to listen to some good music. I, am a HUGE fan of music. I know a lot of music and artists.
    In TeenNick Top 10, if there’s a song with bad words, then they block it out completely so you can’t hear it. At the beginning of the show, they start at number 10. Then from there, they go all the way down.   
It’s a nice to show to watch. You can relax by listening to some really popular music. I like watching the show because it relaxes me a lot. Listening to the great music is awesome! You should really watch the show. Do you like watching musical shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment