Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery - Part 6

A Typical Mystery:Part 6 by Manny 

    We rushed at them with fury in our eyes. Unfortunately, they were ready, but a look of worry clouded their faces. I looked straight ahead, ready to attack one of the teens. Weirdly, it was a male teen. I didn’t see him, but he must’ve came down seconds before we decided to fight.
    I pushed my head into his stomach, knocking him on to the wall. I was fierce, but it was what I had to be if we wanted to get the Golden Apple.
    “Oh, you little…” He charged at me with anger all over his acne filled face. He came swinging a punch at me, fist red with anger. I ducked, and as soon as I saw my chance, I kicked my legs on the top of his ankle so he’d fall.
    I looked to my right. Elsa was brawling with the acne filled female teen. Okay, I thought, these people really need to get Proactive! I went over to help Elsa with her fight. As I ran over, the teen had a worry in her eyes, as if she didn’t want to hurt anybody. I realized that Elsa wasn’t brawling with the other girl, she was just winning very easily. I looked over to Happy, Cinderella, and Goldilocks. Cinderella and Happy were fighting the same person. Cinderella was throwing her shoes at the woman, while Happy was biting desperately on the girls skin. I soon thought that this was too much to take. All the fighting, violence, it just needed to stop this second!
    “EVERYONE STOP ITTTTT!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone was silent, and staring at me, as if they enjoyed getting beat up like street rats. “You know what? I’ve had enough of this violence, and it’s getting us nowhere. Also, you acne female teen needed to tell us if you had the Golden Apple or knew who had it, because this happened.” They all nodded. Suddenly, the acne girl stood up and said something. “I know who has it.” We all gasped, as she went on with it. “During the night one day, I woke up in the middle of the night. I was thirsty, so I got some water. Then, I saw this guy with some Golden Apple. He told me the story about how he got it. He also said if I told anyone about how he took it, he would kill me. So he have me 1,000 gold coins to keep my mouth shut.”
    “Wow, intriguing,” Happy and Goldilocks said, shocked and obviously drawn in by the story.
    “You must know that I felt bad about fighting, and the reason why I was so scared to open the door. He lives about 30 minutes by foot up north. If you’re looking for it, then good luck.” We said thank you and headed out.
    “So, we’re headed up north!” I said. As we continued walking, I had a smile on my face. We’re so close to the end of the journey.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment