Monday, March 3, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery - Part 4

A Typical Mystery:Part 4 by Manny 

    The light of the sun shone in my eyes as I raised my head to get up. It was in the morning. We all slept peacefully, thank StarClan! There could be bears or anything like that in this part of the forest. I looked to my left and saw Elsa. She was looking down at the ground, frustrated, it seemed like.
    “What’s up, Elsa?” My question caught her off guard. She gasped and stared at me. Elsa then laughed at herself. She’d been serious and frightened.
    “Oh, not much. Can I talk to you about something?” She asked. There was definitely something on her mind.
    “Hit me,” I told her.
    “Well, I’ve been really aggravated and angry with this tiring journey. We have no direction. We were just walking for hours yesterday. We really need to find out who took the Golden Apple!” She exclaimed. I knew she was right. We had to find this thing real soon! I looked deep into her icy blue eyes. I gently put my hand on hers. “We’ll find this thing soon,” I promised.
    “Thank you,” Elsa then gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. My face turned bright red, as always when Rapunzel did that. After that, Elsa was embarrassed. She turned beet red, as I did.
    “Sorry about that.” Elsa had always been a little shy in sharing her thoughts and feelings.
    “That’s okay. I’ve always been a charmer to girls at my school.” I joked. I saw a small smile from Elsa turn into a laugh. We both cackled our hearts out, until we woke up everybody. They all got up and smiled. Well, it was time to continue our journey! It felt good, to have a brand new day. Never have I been so happy in the morning!
    “Do you all want something to eat?” Elsa asked. “I’ve got apples, rolls, butter, chocolate.” Elsa said. We soon finished our breakfast and licked our fingers because of the delicious melting chocolate.
    We were all set to continue on the quest to find the Golden Apple. I was about to head on with the others, but I had something to say.
    “Guys, have you had suspicions lately about who stole the Golden Apple?” I asked. I was curious, and I did NOT want to walk with no direction.
    “I do,” Happy said. ”I think it could be a person from the village. There are a few mysterious people back over there. Like Maria.” Happy said. We all nodded and agreed. Rapunzel and Cinderella questioned her acts. Happy answered with something about her being shy and almost scared of other people.
    “I agree. Should we go back and see?” Cinderella inquired.
    “No. It’s hours away. We should just keep going on with our journey.” Elsa answered. After a long time, we saw foot tracks. We all cheered at the sight of something that could help us.
    “Guys,” Rapunzel continued,”I think we’re headed in the right direction!”

No comments:

Post a Comment