Sunday, March 16, 2014

Indian Wells Tennis

Indian Wells Tennis by Manny 

In Indian Wells, California, there’s this HUGE tennis tournament called The BNP Paribas Open. I love the tournament. The courts are very blue and purple, they look very nice. This is one of the biggest tournaments of the year! Let me tell you more about it.
In Indian Wells, all the big stars play, of course. Players from the top 10, top 20, and other qualifiers and wildcards. It’s a fun thing to watch. You can really enjoy the amazing tennis as players grind and fight through the tough matches. It’s also entertaining. The entertainment comes from amazing shots, awesome serves, and such. Watching it makes me feel good. Someday I’ll be playing there with top players, because professional tennis is what I really want to do. The tennis is great, the players are great, and EVERYTHING IS GREAT!!! It’s just great to watch, and you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment