Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reading: Tips on Finding Books

 Tips on Finding Books by Manny 

    These are some tips for finding a book to read. Some people struggle with that. And other people find books easily. But my voice rings to the people who struggle with finding a book to read. So, let me tell you how.
    The first tip on finding a book to read is finding an author you’ve liked. If there is an author you love and they have written other just right books for you, then read those! I read Smile, a graphic novel, and I read another book by the same author. It was called Drama. The next tip on finding books are when you have to find a genre you like. If you’re a fantasy lover, then you might want to read some other books that are fantasy. You could take a big stretch with going to a new genre, but I think that’ll be too much of a risk.
    Those are my tips on finding books to read when you’re having trouble with that. I gave you two really good tips. I hope you will use them in the future. I can be sure you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment