Monday, March 31, 2014

Book Review: The Great American Mousical

 The Great American Mousical by Manny 

    The Great American Mousical is this book written by Julie Andrew Edwards. She is is  the person who played Mary Poppins in the movie. It turns out, she can write too! And pretty well, actually. I got this book from our school’s library because I needed a book that would help with my research for Broadway. I figured out that this was the closest to more information about Broadway that I could find, so I got it. The book had so many characters, and the book was horrible the first 50 pages, but then it got better! I love when that happens!
    Well, it’s mainly about this Broadway play that is called The Great American Mousical. It was gonna be on New Years’ Eve, and the beginning was about 10-15 days away until the production would air. Things are looking grim, but when they lose the star of the play, Adelaide, they have to take matters into their own hands. Throughout the book, there are chapters where it’s back in the theatre, and when Adelaide tries to get back on the stage in time for the performance.
    This book was spectacular. It even had a little romance at the end, something I love! But more importantly, this book has an amazing plot, and I forgot to add, the main characters are mice. That’s why it’s called The Great American Mousical. You should really read this book. It deserves some applause!

No comments:

Post a Comment