Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery - Part 9

A Typical Mystery:Part 9 by Manny 

    “Oh no!! I killed Brad!” Elsa screamed. Rapunzel took Elsa in her arms as she started to sob. “It’s okay, Elsa. Even though we all loved Brad, it was just a mistake,” Rapunzel suggested, trying to cheer up Elsa.
    “It’s not okay!! I killed someone because of my anger issues. I didn’t mean anything I said. Nothing. No. Nothing. And because of me, we’re probably stuck here forever. If only I didn’t hurt Brad.” As she said that she didn’t mean anything about what she said, she sobbed even more. Soon, she was gasping for breath, so shocked at what happened.
    The whole big room was hot and dry, and they all felt as if there were no chance of getting out.

                          
   4 Hours Later:
    They were all hungry, starving, even. Also, they were very, very thirsty. The crew needed something to quench their tongues.
    “I’m so hungry and so thirsty,” Cinderella said. Goldilocks agreed, as she wiped her final silent tears away from the drama. Elsa continued to sob, even harder, now. Rapunzel shared a few tears, admiring how brave and kind Brad was.
    “You know, I’m heart broken that Brad is gone. He was my best friend. I just can’t believe he’s gone. He was the person who brought me here, to be with you guys…” Happy shed tears a lot of tears after that. It was definitely a heart breaking moment for him. How can  Happy live without his amazing best friend? That’s what he wanted to know.

       
                30 Minutes Later, Outside The House
    “Flynn, they could be in here,” Princess Anna said. She was really hoping she would find her sister.
    “We could head in now, if you want,” Flynn suggested. Princess Anna wanted to take as many chances as she could get to find Elsa and the others, so she said yes.
    They headed in together, Princess Anna hurrying, desperate to find her sister.
    “I think they’re in here,” Flynn said, pointing to a raggedy old door. They headed in their and opened the iron door. They both saw people in their. Familiar ones. They soon smiled and came running down to see them.
    “Hey it’s, Flynn Rider and Princess Anna,” Happy was saying,”we’re SAVED!”

No comments:

Post a Comment