Sunday, March 2, 2014

Book Review: Make 5 Wishes

Make 5 Wishes: Volume 2 by Manny
    Make 5 Wishes was this manga book I read over Winter Break. I loved the book a lot and I’m here to talk about the volume 2 one. It was very boring and awkward, but I’m glad I finished the series of great maga books. Now, you must be dying to know about the book. So I’ll tell you.  
    Hana is at school and she is with her little devil/demon making wishes still. It’s weird because things don’t go as planned. She gave the devil/demon a name and that’s Romeo. Romeo causes trouble for Hana without her knowing and it’s really weird. Hana usually needs a lot of time to think in this book. The book has a weird ending. I’m not going to give anymore away. You know too much about this book now. Anyways, I hope you read the series. I have it at home if you want to read it. It’s a really good read and I hope you consider reading it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment