Sunday, March 30, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery: Part 11

A Typical Mystery:Part 11 by Manny

            Told from Rapunzel’s point of view:  

    If I could bring back Brad down to this world again, standing on the same ground with me, the answer would be yes. Brad was just like a brother to all of us. We all loved him.
    We kept running through the forest. Very fast. The house full of weird acne filled faces wasn’t that far away. My legs burned badly. Well, that’s what you get for running 6 minutes straight!
    “Shouldn’t we stop to get a quick drink?” Goldilocks asked. I agreed by saying we needed a quick rest.
    “Even though we shouldn’t waste any time, I guess so. I mean, who knows what they could be doing with the apple. They could be burning it,” Flynn Rider suggested. Princess Anna had a responded to that, and it was,”I’m not sure if it could be burned. Can gold be burned?” Anna asked. Everyone shrugged, including me.
    Goldilocks reached into her bag and pulled out fresh, cold water bottles. The water tasted as if it were served from the clearest island or river. Even though nobody’s really sure what flavor water has, it seemed like it had a flavor of 1 million delicious strawberries smashed into one bottle.
    “Okay, guys, let’s get movin’,”Happy said. As we kept running, I tried to breathe through my nose. It always helped me when I was running.
    We saw a house in view about 20 feet in front of us. Bright yellow, with approximately 7 windows in the house.
    “This is it. It’s go time!” Elsa said. Slowly, we all walked quickly around the house. As we got in the front of it, we all nodded to Elsa to use her ice powers. She got ready, lifted huge balls and shards of ice, and...they fell to the ground! “I can’t,” Elsa said,”because I killed Brad with these powers. I can’t, I just can’t.” Anna stepped up, and said,”You’re doing it for good. You’re doing for the whole part of the magical forest. More importantly, you’re doing it for all of us.” Anna’s words must’ve inspired Elsa, because Elsa snapped her fierce mode back on. She relifted the shards and giant balls, and threw them at the door. “Hello, Acne’s! We’ve come to get the Golden Apple, and we will get it. We’ve come to fight, and you’re NOT going to beat us!”

No comments:

Post a Comment