Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Scream Land

Scream Land by Manny 

    Scream Land is an awesome indoor amusement park in a mall in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. If you’ve been to an indoor amusement park before, I highly doubt it’s as great and exciting as Scream Land! Scream Land is exhilarating, fun, and thrilling. It’s the ideal place to be when you’re bored. The rides and activities there are incredible. Let me tell you more about this place.
    Well, it’s a little dark, but there are a lot of lights in the place, which makes it look cool. My first ride was on the Drop N’ Twist. You have to be 48 inches or taller to be on this ride. Thank goodness for my little brother, because he’s exactly 48 inches tall! As you bring down the holder thingie, you go up, and up, and so far up, everything looks small. You go up to, I think, the very top of the ceiling! Then you twist slowly, and go down for two seconds, then you twist again, and drop down SO FAST!! I love the adrenaline rush you get. It feels great. You keep doing that for like, 3 minutes. Once I got off, I went to the Side Winder with my new friends Estella, Miranda, their brother named Marcos, and my brother, Angelo. At first when you get on and hold on to the thing, you go around in a slow circle, then you go around really fast. At the top of the turn, I had trouble breathing! Then after 8 rounds of that, you go the other way. After the ride, I was relieved it was over. Those two rides were probably ones you would love.
    There are many more rides and activities, but I just picked two. Scream Land is amazing! If you were at that mall, you would love it. I know you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment