Sunday, March 16, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery - Part 7

A Typical Mystery:Part 7 by Manny 

    We were headed straight towards the house 20 minutes ahead north. The mysterious teens were telling them that it was north, so that was where we were headed.
    “You know, we’ve been walking for 10 minutes and I’m tired,” Cinderella said. Elsa rolled her eyes.”We’ve only been walking for 10 minutes, so I think you should be just fine.” I stared and walked straight ahead as thorns cut my skin lightly, leaving white scratches. I rubbed my arm and kept walking.
    “We need something to eat! Why don’t we just stop right here and eat? We’ve got rolls and apples?” I asked. They all agreed. So we sat down and ate for a little.
    We wrapped our leftovers in a tin foil bag and kept on heading straight. You need to know that we needed to get to that house this second! It was taking so long! Suddenly, I saw this house standing right before our eyes, AGAIN!
    “We’re here!” Goldilocks said. Elsa cheered and stepped up toward the door and made some ice balls to crash down the door. The crash was loud and the sound rang in my head for a few seconds.
    The house inside was gray and so torn up, I thought I was in a haunted house! The walls had giant holes in them, it scared me so much. We walked in silently, all scared.
    “Okay, this...is FREAKY!!” Goldilocks said. I nodded my head in agreement. I so agreed with Goldilocks, I mean, what kind of house is this?
    So we walked into the house, and we searched all over the place, but saw no person to battle. I suddenly saw a door that led to downstairs.
    “Guys, we’ve not checked this room yet,” I told them. I opened the door tentatively. Inside, we all saw that the basement was dark, old, and moldy. It totally goes with the theme of the house.     “Well, I’m not surprised to see this,” Cinderella said. We all nodded in agreement.
    As we all walked in, we heard the door shut so suddenly behind us. We all turned as the door shut. “What...IN THE WORLD...WAS THAT?”Elsa and Rapunzel screamed. We all heard a voice, a very familiar voice.
    “Hello, idiots!” a voice said through the door. We all raised our eyebrows.
    “Oh, it’s you, isn’t? The girls with the ugly acne, and the other male teen who is as ugly as you are?” Rapunzel said.
    “Oh yes, it’s us. We followed you all the way here. And there’s no one who lives here. You guys were too dumb to notice. Also, you were such idiots that you ALSO didn’t notice that we followed you here! Oh yeah, just to let you know, the door’s iron. There’s no way you’ll get out of here or get the Golden Apple! Have fun with the last week of your life!”

1 comment:

  1. HI MANNY!!!
    I knew that it was ethir going to be Rocket coming back from the dead or the ugly people with acne by the way...GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete