Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Oscars

2014 Oscars by Manny

    The 2014 Oscars were very fun to watch. I knew and heard of a lot of the nominations for the event. The host was Ellen DeGeneres (I love her), and she was SUPER FUNNY!!! Ellen made everyone laugh during the intro. She was a very good host. Anyways, the Oscars were a fun filled and eventful thing to watch. I’ll tell you more about it.
    Many of the awards were given to Gravity. That movie was nominated for 10 Oscars!! How incredible!! Also, there were a few performances. Pharrell Williams sang “Happy”, two other nobodys sang their stupid and hilariously bad songs. Then, Idina Menzel performed “Let it Go”!!!!! I love that song so much!! She did so well. She also won an award for having the best song in a movie! I was so very proud of the Frozen crew, I screamed at the top of my lungs. Otherwise, I saw a lot of other movies win and get nominated for awards. 12 Years a Slave won a few, same with some movie called Her, and Frozen won two!! Hooray!! Also, Ellen said she would order pizza! And she did actually get pizza. It was very funny to watch Ellen ask all the stars if they wanted pizza. A lot of them said yes!!
    That was the Oscars. I had so much fun watching it, and I can’t wait to see it next year. If you have not seen the Oscars, then you should. They were great. This is a weird question but, did you get annoyed how Gravity won too many?

No comments:

Post a Comment