Friday, March 28, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Sammy

i would like to be the night zoo keeper because I love animals and I want to protect them because they are exotic and not ones alike so if I can help I would pitch in and make a change

    plus i like it at night the world feels so big and to me it  just feels so big and to me it just feels so good also i'd get to play with the animals and have some fun playing with them but most of all i would get to shelter and take care of them so they would like me and i would like them back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cara, I enjoyed reading your work. I think you would make a great Night Zoo Keeper. Some really good connectives and openers. Remember to always start a sentence with a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some very good points as to why you would make a great zookeeper. Good luck with your application.

    ReplyDelete