Sunday, March 30, 2014

Movies I Want To Watch

Movies I Want to Watch by Manny
    Hello, hello, hello! Movies are something I love to watch, other than TV shows and tennis on Tennis Channel. We all have movies we want to watch, or books we want to read.     But these 3 movies stand out and are different from others. (I haven’t watched these movies, I’m just saying they’re probably unique.)
    The first movie I want to watch is Matilda. I’ve never heard of it, but my good friend Abby recommended that I watch the movie. Also, she said that they made a Broadway production of it, which is really cool. I also saw an add on it which looked REALLY GOOD! The next movie is Divergent. I really want to read the book and and really want to see the movie! Critics are RAVING over this movie, also, my mom and I are planning on watching it in theater’s, so I consider myself lucky. The next and final movie I want osee is Funny Girl. It was used on Broadway, and the movie was popular. It has one of my favorite songs ever,”Don’t Rain on My Parade.”
    Well, those are the movies I want to see. I’m sure they all have great messages, and great plots. If or when I watch these movies, I’m sure I’ll love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment