Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spanish STAMP Test

Stamp Test by Manny 

    The Stamp Test was something we were introduced before Winter Break. In Spanish, we talked about it a little, but when the few months came in to the 5th of March, it was time to do it! I was very excited to do the test. Were you? I couldn’t wait until we all finished and were proud of ourselves.
    It was a test for Spanish and our progress. In the Stamp Test, there are 4 different categories that you need to do. They are from left to right. On the far left is the reading category, on the regular left is the writing category, on the 2d to last category is listening, and the last one is speaking. I’m on the listening part of the test. The reading was longest for me. The writing was the shortest so far. All I needed to do was write in two passages. Reading got so hard at the middle to the end. I was not happy with that, but everyone loves a challenge. Did you finish the Stamp Test?

No comments:

Post a Comment