Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Poetry: Exaggeration Poems

                 Exaggeration Poem by Manny
    In class, we are working on exaggeration poems. We did them at the beginning of the school year. That was in the poetry unit. They are really fun to do. I enjoy doing them. You may want extra info, so I'll let you in on a little more.
    We need to make the poems by saying things that are a little exaggerated, or a lot exaggerated. Mine has a lot of big exaggerations. It's called My Family is More Talented Than Your Family. These things are really fun to do. It's so cool how you can  exaggerate over things that do not really matter. I think it's one of very many of my favorite types of writing. Doing it makes me laugh, a lot. And that's good. What do you like about exaggeration poems?

No comments:

Post a Comment