Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sony Open Tennis

Sony Open Tennis by Manny
    Well, I’ve blogged about Indian Wells tennis, and now it’s Sony Open Tennis I’m talking about! It’s just like Indian Wells, except the courts are purple, and it’s in Miami and not California. I preferred to watch the last tournament better, but this one is still good. Sony open Tennis is one of my favorite parts of the tennis year. It’s such a nice thing to watch on TV, for all ages! You could be old or young, it doesn’t matter. You can just relax, and enjoy the tournament.
    In the Sony Open, a LOT of top players play. Like, ALL of them! It’s entertaining to watch all the professionals grind through their matches. I just love to see it. This tournament rocks! I love to have fun and try to relax on the couch, having fun and talking about the players’ game. You should really watch the Sony Open. Do you watch tennis on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment