Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Peace Skit

  Peace Skit by Manny
    I love writing inspirational skits. And this is my third that I have written. They are very fun to write about and I hope you enjoy this one about peace.  

Emily: I hate you!!
Kate: I hate you JUST AS MUCH!!!
Chris: Hey, what’s going on?
Emily: Kate just started yelling at me over not playing with her as much, and ignoring her.
Kate: Maybe you should spend more time with your best friend! Just an idea!
Chris: Girls, you need to calm down. Friendship is an important thing that can hold memories.
Kate: Of course.
Chris: And you don’t want any memories of this when you grow up, do you?
Unison: No.
Chris: Also, Kate, you need to learn that friends of yours need to make new friends. Get it?
Kate: Sure. I’m really sorry, Emily. I was being a jerk, and I hope you can forgive me.
Emily: Of course I can, you’re my best friend.
Emily and Kate hug.
Chris: Now, this should teach you a lesson about peace.
Unison: Yeah.
Chris: Kate, you can be mad at Emily, but share your feelings about how you feel lonely.
Emily: Thank you, Chris. You work wonders. We all love your lessons.
Kate: Yeah. Chris, we all honor you.
Chris: Thank you. I’ll always be around to fix problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment