Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bioography: Rachel Berry

Biography 16:Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry is not a real person, but she was a character on the hit TV show called Glee. I chose to blog about a character because I believe that Rachel Berry is a true role model. Whether it comes to talent, or believing in herself, she teaches you something. Along, with great role modeling, she has AMAZING TALENT! Like, some of the best singing I’ve ever heard in my life, she’s so incredible! Let me tell you about her personality.
Well, Rachel Berry is known around the school, McKinley High. She is very self confident and knows how good she was for an audition. After she auditioned for Glee Club in the show, she immediately said,”When are rehearsals?” She is hilarious. Also, Rachel talks a lot, too. She’s not very quiet, which is why she didn’t have as many friends at the beginning of the show. Well that’s Rachel Berry for you. Do you think Rachel Berry is good character?


Famous Rachel Berry Quotes:

 “I deserved that solo!”
 “I’m gonna go Barbra Streisand for my Funny Girl audition.”
  “You’re dating Quinn Fabray!?”
  “You may think it’s funny after I write my name I put a gold star after it, but it’s a sign. A sign I’ll be a star.”

No comments:

Post a Comment