Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dancing with The Stars

 Dancing With the Stars by Manny 

    Dancing With the Stars is a dancing show, as it says in the title. It was entertaining when I watched it a lot, but now I don’t watch it that much. But I still remember a lot of it to let you in on it. Have you ever watched Dancing With the Stars? If not, then you really should. It’s fun to watch, and you can criticize the dancers, (that’s what I always do)!
    In Dancing With the Stars, they have professional dancers that stay on the show. Then each season, a celebrity is picked to dance with one of the stars. I think it’s really cool how they do that, and it makes it more interesting. This show is a good show. A good show you have to watch. You can see some of your favorite celebrities dancing on the show!! THat would be entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment