Thursday, February 27, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery, Part 2

A Typical Mystery:Part 2 by Manny 

    I can’t believe someone just stole the Golden Apple! It didn’t make any sense. How could someone do that? Or at the very least, steal it successfully?
    “I’m really confused. How could anyone do this?” Elsa pleaded, worry and sadness in her eyes. Happy looked at me with wonder. What are we gonna do? he probably thought. I looked at him with the same thought. Silence filled the Jewelry and Treasures Shack. No one said a word. We were just thinking frustratedly. I then saw Happy hop up and down, up and down.
    “What is it, Happy?” I asked him. I think we were going to get good news. If he was hopping up and down, like that, I knew we were in for a treat.
    “Oh come on, Brad! You should read my mind! You know me well enough to know what I’m thinking. Anyways, we can go on a quest to find the Golden Apple. We can go on a quest. We can find more members of our group! We can get Goldilocks!!” Happy said excitedly. He told me that he was friends with Goldilocks when I first found him. I haven’t met her yet I would like to though. I glared weirdly around the shack. I wasn’t recovered SO much that I could go on another quest. Yet, I needed to help this magical and great forest. I decided to agree with Happy. “I think it’s a good idea. Going on quests with Happy are really fun. When you get hurt, he’ll be right there do ask if you were okay.” I said that with a smile. He deserved those compliments, and I’m glad I gave them to him.
    “I think Brad and Happy are correct. We need to go on this quest,” Rapunzel said. She was very serious at saying this. This was probably the first quest she would be on. Unless you don’t count the one from her movie Tangled.
    “I agree,” piped up Elsa, “This is something we need to do for our forest. This is a must task.” After we all agreed, we headed out to find new members of the group.
    “Another day, another quest.”

1 comment:

  1. HI MANNY!
    I love this part! this is the craziest part I think that Brad will save the golden apple. what if brad becomes the ruler of the forest?!!

    ReplyDelete