Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TTL4

TTL4 by Manny
    My little brother Alex said that he was going to start TTL4 on Thursday. That brought back some memories for me. TTL4 was a very thing to do, in my opinion. We had to put our hands on home row, which are keys A, S, D, F, J, K, L, and :. While your thumbs are resting on on the spacebar.
    TTL4 was awesome! We played games practicing the home row stuff and quick typing. Did you like TTL4? I loved it. You can do missions. I remember that you had these lessons and games you had to go through to get to the next level. I think I finished at level 14. Do you remember what level you stopped at? All because of my brother, he made me think about this great source for better typing. And that thinking led to this blog. You can come up with a lot to write about with just one thought and memory. What was your favorite game in TTL4? Do you like doing it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Manny, I remember doing TTL4 I finished it in 4th grade. I loved the program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh golly. I remember when I did TTL4. It was such a great program and I just love how it teaches you how to type. And now I'm a pretty fast at typing now after a few days of TTL4.

    ReplyDelete