Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review: Music Shows

Music Shows by Manny 

    Music shows are something very fun to watch for me. I have watched a few the past few weeks. I have to say, I love to listen to music and watch shows. If you put them together, it’s the perfect mix. I’m going to share a few a few of the musical shows I’ve watched the past few weeks. The first is Glee. Do NOT watch this show! It’s for teens and early teens. But it’s a great show about this club called the Glee Club. They perform songs, ALL kinds of songs! Anything recent and huge, they got it! They have a few competitions with other schools. Like Sectionals and Regionals, to name a few competitions. They have songs every episode. They use songs from all kinds of popular singers. The show is a comedy/drama on Fox. The next show is Austin and Ally. It’s about these four friends and their lives as best friends with Austin Moon. Austin Moon is a famous singer. He was not known until he and Ally, a shy songwriter, partnered up. They have two best friends, Dez and Trish. These shows show friendship, love, and passion. Although Austin and Ally is a Disney show, they have all these things.
    That is why I love musical shows, and all those things. I can connect on their pain, rejection, or sadness. They can sing songs to show how they feel. That’s why music is so cool. Do you watch musical shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment