Wednesday, February 12, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Emma

I was Walking along when I found a Mushroom. Now you might be thinking that’s a lame thing to find but guess what… It was glowing! I picked it up and my hand started glowing too. I took it to the wildlife center of United States of America. Meetings were held all across the country to find a answer to its secret. One day In July I was anxiously waiting when the phone ringed. I answered it to find the answer to my question. Someone or something dipped it in toxic water. I sigh with relief. My hand was ok and so was the entire world! I jumped with joy!

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting topic, Emma.You have a bit of your style in it and it was really steady. Everything was good but did you check your grammar? Some words are capitalized even though they shouldn't be. Or do you have a reason?

    ReplyDelete