Wednesday, February 12, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Mya

"How are we supposed to find out the big answer to the big giant question?" asked a man in a bright red suit trying to act like Santa."I don't know what to say I'm sorry but we don't know what to."said the scientist."Will you at least tell me the reason this happened? please? I'll do anything!" said the man in the red suit "Welllllllllllllll..."said the scientist."Fine don't tell me!,but I want to tell you this"said the man "you better have it by tomorrow!"So the men got to work and meetings were held across the country to find the answer."We found it!" said the scientist."good tell me later"said the man.

2 comments:

  1. This is an intriguing entry to the 100WC Mya. I love that you have included so much dialogue in such a short piece of writing and you have left me wanting to know what the scientist and his team found! Do you think you could think of a different set of adjectives to describe the question in sentence 1? Great effort!

    Mr Vaughan (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mr.Vaughan!
    Hello! I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for thanking me for my 100 word challenge!

    ReplyDelete