Sunday, February 23, 2014

Writing: A Typical Mystery Summary

A Typical Mystery Summary by Manny 

    A Typical Fantasy is the first series that I finished writing myself. I felt that the first series wouldn’t be complete without a second one. So I decided to write a second series called A Typical Mystery. Now, you must be wondering what it’s about. Well now, you won’t have to wonder anymore because the summary is about to be told. So listen closely...
    After Brad got home from his incredible journey bringing Happy( a squirrel), and freedom back to the forest, he was curious to see how the magical forest was doing. He went there and Happy and his and Brad’s other friends he made said that an apple tree grew a golden apple. It became the most expensive gift the forest ever got. But someone stole it in the next day. Who was it? Where did they go? Find out when I put it on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment