Sunday, February 23, 2014

Writing: A Typical Fantasy, Finale

A Typical Fantasy: Finale by Manny
    It was very emotional for me. Just to leave them and find my way back home. Happy looked into my eyes with tears on his face.
    “But you CANNOT GO!!!! It’s not the same without you!!!” Happy screamed. I could feel his pain. I had the same feeling. I couldn’t leave them. I brought him back in the forest. Together, we SAVED the forest. What could I do without Happy and his friends?
    “I’m sorry, but I have to. I have to go back in the real world. See my family, get back to school, all that stuff.” I didn’t feel good saying it, but I had to go. I started to say my goodbyes to everyone. “Thank you for saving my life. I owe you big time”, I told Elsa.
    “You saved my life too. I owe you big also.” We shared a hug. Then I went onto Rapunzel.
    “Rapunzel, you are my favorite Disney princess. It’s been good meeting you. I’ll miss you.” Rapunzel was about to cry. We’ve only known each other for an hour, and she still felt sorrow.
    “You brought Happy home. Everyone loves Happy. I can’t thank you enough. But I can thank you with this.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek. And there goes my grin. We then hugged each other. There was no other appropriate way to say goodbye at a time like this. All we could was hug. The most tough, emotional, and most difficult thing was saying goodbye to Happy.
    “Oh, Happy. Happy, Happy, Happy. We’ve gone...on a long and tough journey together. I’m glad that you are back at the forest. In yo-in your home. I’ll miss you.” He climbed onto my arm, and gave me a pinch on the arm.
    “OUCH!!” I yelled.
    “It’s how I show affection. A sharp, pinch on the arm. I’ll miss you too. You’re my best friend. Even if you’re a person. I’ve never had a friend better.” Happy had a smile on his face now. I did too. Suddenly, I started to swirl. I just let it swirl me. I knew what was going to happen. I would be lifted back home. My home, sweet home. I was lifted in the air, and I was swirled in a small tornado.
    “Bye!!!!” They all screamed. I looked down and waved. My eyes were forced shut, like last time. Everything had happened so slowly, yet it’s never been faster. I bumped into Happy, mistrusted a guy named Rocket, got locked in a house, broke out, brought Happy home, and killed Rocket. I’ve never had a dangerous time like this. Ever.
    My eyes were then forced open. I was on the sidewalk. I looked behind me. There was the well that I fell in. Time must’ve not passed. I walked all the way home with a smile on my face. What a day! I got home and knocked on the door. I heard fast footsteps.
    “Hey Mom!” I said. I gave her a hug. I was so happy right now. I felt like I could hug anyone!
    “Oh hey sweetie. How was your day?” Mom asked.
    “It was pretty normal, actually. Like every school day.” I hid a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. HI MANNY!
    GREAT STORY BUT I DIDN.T WANT IT TO END! PLEAS TELL ME WILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS PLEAS, PLEAS,PLEAS?

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WRITE MORE STUFF LIKE THAT!

    ReplyDelete