Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quad Blog Partners

Quad Blog Partners by Manny 

    During the afternoon, we had reading/writing time. During that time, a few people got picked to tell Mrs.Barnes what partner you wanted to be with. I wanted to be with Bailey, only because of her name. So I told Mrs.Barnes, and thankfully no one picked her.
    Once we told her, she gave us the iPad to comment on one of their blogs about some characters point of view from a book called The Tunnel. Once I got on Bailey’s blog, right away I liked it. Because if I picked someone with okay punctuation and grammar, I wouldn’t be happy. She had a few run-on sentences, but only a few. I was happy that she wrote well though. I finished commenting, gave the iPad to Mrs.Barnes, and went on reading. It was very fun to have a new partner from the U.K. Who’s your partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment