Thursday, February 13, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Ned

  100 Word Challenge:Ned

There once was a donkey who liked to do really hard math problems and create really hard problems.
The problems were so hard that meetings were held across the country to find the answer to these really hard problems.
This donkey had a name , It's name was Problem Solver Ned.
His first name was Problem his middle name was Solver and his last name was Ned.
His last name Ned was obviously named after the great Jeffrey "Ned" Thompson, he was a worldly icon for many decades.
Problem admired Ned for his great problem solving skills.
Before the great Ned passed, they called problems Ned's.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a problem solving donkey - I can see him wearing glasses and a quizical look on his face! Great use of "icon". Perhaps next time you write use some more WOW! words. Thank you for sharing your wee story, Cara - it's made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From: Steph Hope (Team 100WC)
    I really enjoyed this post, I think that you've used repetition of certain words to achieve a really good effect. I think I'd like to know more about Problem Solver Ned and Jeffrey "Ned" Thompson, the worldly icon!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete