Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Math: Fastt Math

Fastt Math by Manny 

    Just to let you know, Fastt Math is stylized like that, so don’t think I don’t know how to spell fast. Anyways, I have been doing Fast Math a little more often than I have in the past.  I think it’s fun and I’m almost done with multiplication! I can’t wait to get on division. You all know about Fastt Math, so I’m just gonna go over it quickly.
    Fastt Math is this thing where you can get extra practice on fluent facts. They go up to 12. So in multiplication, the hardest problem is 12x12. It’s not that difficult, you just need to be fluent on your facts before Wydown. Or else, you going to struggle. At the beginning, you go over facts that you do not have yet. Those are called study facts. Then once you go over them, and do the 70 problem thing, then they turn into focus facts. And after focus facts comes fast facts, which means you have it down pat. Finally, you play a game. My favorite game is Slime City. It’s so fun to play and it’s my second best game. My first is Bubble Fish.
    So that’s Fastt Math. Fastt Math is getting really entertaining for me and I’m happy about that. It’s a good way to practice fluency at home and rarely at school, that’s because we don’t do it at school as much. What do you like about Fastt Math?

No comments:

Post a Comment