Friday, February 14, 2014

Outside Recess

Outside Recess by Manny 

    This may not be a big topic to write about, but it’s a topic that I’m very interested in and fascinated by. We are finally having a few more recesses outside, so that’s great. I am going to rename the Beat Club as an club for acapella. That’s because it was hard to have the Beat Club in indoor recess.
    In outside recess the last two times we were out, it was freezing, except on Thursday. When we went out on Thursday, it was sunny and bright. That’s something I love to see and feel if I’m outside. Do you like it hot out or cold? Most people would prefer hot, in my opinion.
    Now, football is becoming popular. There were so many people. Both boys and girls, which is a good mix. It’s always been popular, but now it’s growing with the amount of kids in it. I see other grades do it too. I like to have outside recess and i can’t wait for spring. Nowadays, the cold is SO hard to bare. If it gets warmer soon, that’ll be a dream come true. Are you excited for more outside recess? What do you do during outside recess?

No comments:

Post a Comment