Thursday, February 20, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Emma

    January  5, 3015
       I look out my window and stare. It's been three days since Madame Profery declared all orphanages to be shut down. Now, I was Walking down the gravel road with my journal. Where am I supposed to go? They just sent us away.

    January 6, 3015
             I've been walking down this road for ages. I hear a rustle behind me. I jump around to find nothing. I duck down behind a bush just in time to see something flash in the air. It looked like a house. I faint just as something floats down to the ground. 

1 comment:

  1. HI Emma,
    This is a very original response to the prompt - well done for creative thinking. You have created some suspense in your writing and I have a picture of you ducking down behind that bush as I read! Maybe reread your entry from Jan 5th and see if you can create the same kind of mood that you did in your Jan 6th entry.
    Keep writing and sharing!
    Mary (Team 100WC, Australia)

    ReplyDelete