Monday, February 24, 2014

100 Word Challenge: DJ

    I was reading about how much sink holes were forming on the earth. I was so amazed because I thought this world will come to an end one day. I was thinking a whole lot of what ifs. I was wondering if it would happen in St. Louis. One day I was walking to a store to get milk. I felt the ground shake as if I was on a roller coaster then the ground beneath me fell. I landed on my back. I stood up and pushed on the walls. Wondering what happened. Scared, I pushed it felt like pushing through the whole earth.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you have used some good wow words and I like the image created by 'felt the ground shake as if I was on a roller coaster'. Make sure you read through your writing to make sure it all makes sense.
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete