Thursday, February 20, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Bing Bing

100 word challenge
                by:BingBing

 One Halloween night,I dressed as a pirate and went out to trick or treat.I held a flashlight in 1 hand and my bag in the other.I saw a mysterious light in the distance and I was curious to see where the light came from.Then I went towards it.The light seemed to get lighter and I saw a weird spaceship thingy in the sky.Then I walked closer,I saw a weird dude that came out of the spaceship.I asked him where he came from,and he said,”Fhipogbuogbfiolghdfipghpiegpdfgjieroq”.I could’nt understand him so I asked him again,but this time he said it in English,”I came from planet Udcghrkjlgoiupgjdiu.

 I then said,”Ok”.

1 comment:

  1. We think your writing is funny. The name of the planet is the best name ever (but very difficult to read)! It is also very strange. It is a spooky story and the way you use language is inspiring. We think the ending needs more detail to make it more interesting. Matau- Crofton Downs Primary School, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete