Thursday, February 13, 2014

!00 Word Challenge: Diniti

 This wasn't what Cassalyn wanted for her 13th birthday. A globe
whizzed by, followed by a fork. She saw the knife coming toward her
head.Cassalyn ducked; she didn't want to get killed by a utensil. She
heard the front door open. Mom came in, her eyes wide. She started
dialing a few numbers on the phone.

            The door busted open, by people in heavy, white suits. All
of them ran out of the room. A week later, it happened again.

            Meetings were held across the country to find an answer.
Poltergeists are teens that have emotions built into a vibration that
causes things to move. Cassalyn is one of them.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Diniti, what an unusual story, with a good twist at the end. I wonder if the events were triggered by her 13th birthday. Well done. Next time try using more adjectives to describe feelings.
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Fairburn! Poltergeists are usually teenage girls, don't know why, but it can effect others. I had so many adjectives before, but I had 188 words. I had deleted most of the adjectives to make it reach the goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was very unusual story. But in a good way. Hey, it's Manny here. I really like how your writing draws me in. It's really cool. I'm glad I was able to read this 100WC!!

    ReplyDelete