Saturday, February 22, 2014

Art Shields

Art Shields by Manny 

    In art the past couple of weeks, we’ve been working on these shields for the play on Tuesday. It required a lot of directions, and we’re glad that we got all of it done. They were really fun to do. Let me talk you through all of it. So first, we had to fold the shields in a certain way. I forgot what ways, but I know we still did it. Then, we needed to put the tape on the shields. It was to keep the paint to not touch each other. Then, we painted it this brownish goldish color. After we were done with that, we used letters or symbols on each of the 4 parts.
    I thought it was very fun and I can’t wait to see the shields in the play. It’ll be great. I accidentally made mine upside down, but it didn’t matter that much. It’s not like I had to redo the whole thing. It was just a simple mistake. The art shields are going to turn out great. Do you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment