Thursday, February 13, 2014

100 Word Challenge

Everyone knew MEETINGS WERE BEING HELD ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO FIND AN ANSWER but an answer to what? that's what were here to find out.

We broke in from the back door now were entering a dark room wait, scream! something got me help it hurts crunch!

That was horrible look at here bent up body it looks like someone stretched her out lets leave this room its scary.

we have to move on right now run! (door slams) were stuck! he he he! what was that I don...

hes gone! help I don't think we'll get out alive. come stay have fun forever! who's there. curiosity killed the cat!

2 comments:

  1. I love the opening! Simple, but a really nice way to link in the given line- well done! I also like the sense of fast pace it has throughout and the running commentary style narration. Sometimes you forget to put in the apostrophe in your contractions and other times you do. I think you were just so caught up in the creative moment! Congratulations (Mrs Avis Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammy - thank you for this creative 100wc! I agree with Mrs Avis' comment - the pace you create in your story is excellent and it really grabs the reader and pulls them into the story! Do remember to check over that punctuation, then it'd be even better!
    Mr K - Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete