Sunday, February 23, 2014

TV Review: Jessie

Jessie by Manny 

    Jessie is this Disney show that I like to watch. It aired on September 30, 2011. I remember because it was the day before my birthday. Jessie has bad humor, horrible actors, and, too much of mentioning famous people that young kids don’t know of. But I watch the show, and I’m gonna admit that it’s okay. Now, I’ll tell you all about the show.
    Jessie is this 18 year old who goes to New York. She is from Texas, and talks on and on and on about her boring life in Texas. She then gets offered a job as a nanny. There are 3 kids that are adopted. One is Luke, the other one is Ravi, and the last one is Zuri. Also, the parents have one original kid, and that is Emma. It’s mainly about her tough life as a nanny. It seems like a good plot, do you think so? Anyways, even though the show is bad, I enjoy the messages that the show brings. In TV shows, what hidden messages have you found?

No comments:

Post a Comment