Monday, February 24, 2014

100 Word Challenge: Eva

               Digging

EARTH QUAKE!!!!,Oh whoops just a drill I guess.So we were outside having recess when a truck came along carrying manure,we all gagged at the smell.I  t was hard to believe the smell smelled soooo bad,but it did.I came back inside I had to get away from the smell blegh!just then some thing tripped me!I looked down only to see a mole hole,I thought they called pest control for those last year!So I went in to Mrs.Walker,our teacher.She said to leave it it was only one.The next day I was playing chase with Brianna and I had a felling some thing was digging through the earth.

2 comments:

  1. Wow a real roller coaster of an entry. You have lots of ideas here Eva. Perhaps just focus on one idea and explore it in more detail next time.

    Keep up with the great 100 word challenge entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph Team 100. Sheffield, UKMarch 2, 2014 at 10:12 AM

    I really like the opening sentence of your story, it gripped my attention straight away. Good use of exclamation marks as it adds a good pace to your story. I don't really see the relevance of the manure though? Remember you only have 100 words so everything has to be linked. Also, remember to add a space after your full stops! I like how you've ended with a cliff hanger. Your story was exiting. Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete