Thursday, February 27, 2014

Claymo: JumpRope

Jump Roping in Claymo by Manny

    In Claymo on the 26th, Claymo groups went out on the blacktop and some other places to jump rope. It was very fun and I wish I could do it again. Jumping rope is one of many hobbies I like to do. I like the feeling when you jump, but you can’t see the rope! That feeling is very unusual and funny at the same time. Let me tell you a little more about it.
    BingBing and I had everyone in our Claymo group, but it took a long time. Once we got everyone to keep their mouth’s silent, we talked about our upcoming activity of jump roping. It was a very fun activity. Once we got outside, we went one place in the shade, but soon moved over into the sun a little bit. We all had a great time jump roping. It was very active and exciting. Everyone had a good time, and I was happy with that.
    As we kept on going, I kept track of the jumps in my head. It was a very large number for the amount of people in our group. It turns out, our group got 343 jumps!! It’s a very large number and I wasn’t surprised we got there. We all did really well, and had a lot of fun. Did you keep track of the total number of jumps? Did you have fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment